Potret Analog: My First BW Film

Today i'll share a few photo from my first BW film, i remember that my first BW was using the Lucky BW 100. At the time, it's pretty cheap so i decided to bought it.

Hehe...
For me i still counting about the prices because i still have this limited budget for photography purely amateur / hobby.


For the camera, i didn't use my main camera (pentax k1000).
At the time, i have two film slr and the second one is pentax ..... ?

Hmmm....
Darn, i forget the type!!

Never mind.

My reaction after i've got the result. It's not as good as when i use my pentax k1000 with color film. This monochrome photos looks hazy at the highlights part. I think it's because the highlights was too strong.

Well ya, at the end i have to accept all the result since i'm using film and this is the part of using film, Expect the unexpected, and it's not always great.

Enjoy the rest.















No comments:

Post a Comment

blogging itu kadang rasanya kriik..kriiik.. tapi dengan adanya komen, even just one short saying, will mean the world! really!