Portraits: On The Streets

There's a lot of interesting project idea in my head that i want to make it happen.

...but i just didn't. 

One of many raw idea is to capture stranger's portraits and ask the person a few good question for the writing side of my photoblog and hopefully i can get an interesting stories from their backgrounds.

It's sounds interesting, right?--i want to do it but i just couldn't. First of all, i have to face my own fear. a fear that we just don't know why it pops out in my mind. and the most interesting things is..

it's only a probability, nothing's true, yet.

Now i want to share a few photos on my blog. Most of them is a headshoot portraits.










No comments:

Post a Comment

blogging itu kadang rasanya kriik..kriiik.. tapi dengan adanya komen, even just one short saying, will mean the world! really!