Moments to Celebrate

Yesterday i've been sharing photographs of my bro's wedding day. Today will share the another moment that i've been taken at the same time at the same place, only not the wedding itself.


Been thinking that when i took this kind of photography, i kind of enjoying it. The real moments that can be remembered in the future. The candid that everyone seems to enjoying their moment at the place.

If i have to sell my services and work on photography as a wedding photographer, it's probably will do it like when i'm done it with my bro's wedding.
My dream is to work primarily not for money but for the sake of having fun with my work on photography and make people happy with my photographs. And i can keep my idealism alive and work along with me.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

blogging itu kadang rasanya kriik..kriiik.. tapi dengan adanya komen, even just one short saying, will mean the world! really!