Wet and Dry

Chapter 02: February
Part #1 / 04-02-2018
31/365

It's been a while?my last post is at January 30th and now.... February 4th. it's been a while and for these couple days, i have things to discover about me, my health, and how i live for the rest of my life.
This is something important for me. if i don't figure it out soon, i can't get my mind of off this and moving on with other things particularly my creative zone about photography and blogging.
But Alhamdulillah, little by little i've figure it out what to do how to do it for the rest of my life. So let's start moving on to what like the most, photographing!
.   .   .
Jadi, Februari masih merupakan bulannya mendung dan hujan, sesekali cerah. Karenanya agak susah untuk mencari waktu buat hunting. Tapi itu tak menghentikanku untuk memotret.

"Photographing to express, not to impress"

Itu adalah sepotong quotes yang jadi pegangan saya, impressing people zaman sekarang pasti susah karena fotografer dengan foto-foto keren itu banyak sekali. Kalo itu jadi patokannya, pasti cepet drop-nya dan cape sendiri apalagi kalo ga dapet likes banyak atau traffic blognya gak rame. Makanya, daripada untuk mengejar pujian orang, mending jadikan fotografi sebagai media untuk berekspresi, lebih bisa menyenangkan diri sendiri.








1 comment:

  1. Yup... Agree! Photography to capture the feeling, to express not to impress...

    ReplyDelete

blogging itu kadang rasanya kriik..kriiik.. tapi dengan adanya komen, even just one short saying, will mean the world! really!