The Eminence of Digital

Back in the days when i started to knew photography, my first camera is an analog camera. Therefore, i never forget the quality and the beauty of film photography. And that feelings about film photography was kept carried away until i've got my first DSLR.

Maybe if you saw a few of my previous post on this blog, i have trying to edited the tone of my photos emulating the film look with it's grain and faded colors. But it never makes me happy because it's not film.

Maybe i was wrong, trying to emulating the film look will never be good enough for me with my DSLR photo quality. 

From now on, i think i have to separate things into it's proper place. i mean, when i use DSLR, i have to accept and aware that it is digital and i have to optimize the eminence of digital which i believe it has to be sharp and contrast. But it's only my opinion.

So let's recap and retouch some of my old photos and make it as it is....'digital'.







No comments:

Post a Comment

blogging itu kadang rasanya kriik..kriiik.. tapi dengan adanya komen, even just one short saying, will mean the world! really!