BACK TO NATURE


i always admiring the nature and all it's miracle. right from the sky until to the detail of soil (forest) and all of that contain it. the picture above is all have been done by my sister camera, nikon d3100 and the raylight photo is from my smartphone but all is originally taken by myself :).
And the best thing is, when you use a right tone for your photo color, it just makes your photo more 'out' *if you know what i mean* *in my own opinion*.

owh, and by the way... almost forget! the bottom photo have been chosen as one of the best photo of the day, yesterday by #Instasunda and will be exhibited and auctioned in January 2015. yeay! so happy that Instasunda choose my photos as the photo of the day! ^^

And if you want to keep up to date with all my picture, just stay tuned and follow my instagram here >> adynura's instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogging itu kadang rasanya kriik..kriiik.. tapi dengan adanya komen, even just one short saying, will mean the world! really!