Back in the days.






Back in the days when i was still using pocket digital camera Nikon L19 with it's 8 Megapixel resolution, i was like capturing everything and want to go anywhere that have a good view to be captured with my camera. i feel happy and my life was so much with colors :)

One of my favorite place is the 'kebun teh' at Lembang, near to Tangkuban Parahu. it always has the mist and chilling air. While enjoying the fresh air, i always bought the roasted corn or 'jagung bakar' and ofc i ate it till the last seed, with my one and only partner in everything, Icha Panda.

In the last few years, i had never do the travelling anymore because one and more reason. My Panda miss that happy moment too and always ask me to go anywhere together. I hope i can do this again in near future, still with my Panda and i hope i can have my own camera, a DSLR :')

Let's pray.
Thank you :*

1 comment:

  1. Just one word.. So very romantic..

    Upss, those are three. :D

    ReplyDelete

blogging itu kadang rasanya kriik..kriiik.. tapi dengan adanya komen, even just one short saying, will mean the world! really!